Discovery CD changer

Does anyone know which make and model changer would fit a 96 Disco ES? I know they're badged as LR but usually someone like Clarion do them for em.

Cheers.

Reply to
StaffBull

Has anyone got a 96 ES disco - and if so could you have a look at the auto changer and let me know if these are the part numbers for it.I think it will have to be an ES as this one ahs the premium sound system ( but the changer is missing!)

Pioneer part number CDX m65zrv and Land Rover part # AMR3053

there is one from the US on eBay but I need to know if it's the right one first

Many thanks,

Reply to
StaffBull

Got one in my ES I think it's a Phillips, I'll have a look and get back ot you

Peter.

Reply to
Peter Seddon

thanks.If it's the Phillips DC 802 I think they are like hens teeth!!!

Steve

Reply to
StaffBull

It says DC082 on the front of the unit I can't see what's on the rear. The head unit is a Phillips definitely.

Peter.

Reply to
Peter Seddon

With you saying 802 I checked again it say DC 082 on the front

Peter.

Reply to
Peter Seddon

There's one for sale on e-bay item no 5740436237, look the same as mine.

Peter.

Reply to
Peter Seddon

Thanks Peter, at least I know which I'm looking for, even though they have been discontinued! could be a plan B though and get the pin outs for the connectors and marry them up to another Phillips changer ( usually the same command sets).

Cheers, Steve

Reply to
StaffBull

Check out the one on e-bay 5740436237.

The LR part no is AMR 3154 for Phillips

Peter.

Reply to
Peter Seddon

Reply to
StaffBull

Reply to
StaffBull

some bugger wants it as much as I do - I bid £65 and it's gone over that with five days to go!!

Reply to
StaffBull

NEVER bid until the last minute, not exactly tennis, but that's what everyone does.

I recently sold a 88mm Tiger Tank shell & projectile (deactivated obviously) & it only got a few bids up to around £50, it went mental in the last 2 mins & sold for about £200!!!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"If you tolerate this then your children will be next"

Reply to
Nige