Choices Choices

Foldable shovel kit or a fleece?

Any ideas???

Reply to
Chris Naylor

Foldable shovel kit wrapped in a fleece?

Reply to
EMB

I can oly haveone or the other unfortunately....

Reply to
Chris Naylor

Since its currently pretty chilly outside, I feel that a fleece would be more use. Unless you already have a different fleece (or equivalent warm clothing) that you can wear, in which case go for the shovel :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Do you want to stay warm or dig a hole?

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Reply to
Paul Coley

Izzit any good?

Reply to
Chris Naylor

Go for the fleece. then send Anchor £15 for a folding shovel.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.