Christmas in Wales

Hi All

I have been back a while and have this years web site up

The weather was attrocious I would have been better with an underwater camera.

You can see my "new" landrover in one or two of them, though I wrote off the passenger doorstep against a rock, I had forgot how it sticks out :( If a crowbar won't fix it, the passenger's will have to do without.

Reply to
Larry

On or around Thu, 25 Dec 2003 22:50:14 -0000, "Larry" enlightened us thusly:

hmmm. seens some of those roads before.

call in for a coffee next time, if you're within range.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Nice roadside geology :)

Reply to
Tommy

Those were nice Larry. My sister-in-law looked too and was quite impressed.

Gareeth

Reply to
Gareeth