Christmas Laning?

Who's in? Somewhere near the peak district?

P38 ready to charge. D1 if it gets too heavy.

Reply to
Nige

Im actually in as a possible. Given up saying anything for definate after my previous performances for making AFL meets!

Aiming to get the eber running in the ambi again tommorrow and get it tuned next week (carbs need balancing) and then drive it down south in a week. If it does that i'll take it laning later too.

Assuming you are gonna do a 101-passable lane (or there is a by-pass route for the narrow/low bits)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Yup, I'm game for it.

Just got back from sisters house ... we might have 2 of my nephews along. One of them's just had his Renault Clio pranged and isn't going to replace it until after New Year and wants to see what all this 'off-road malarkey' is all about ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Hopefully

Becky starts her new job on Monday, and is not sure whats happening about crimbo cover.

You'll know as soon as i know :)

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Yep, sounds good

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with no floor - its being fixed at last! 200 TDi Disco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Simon Isaacs uttered summat worrerz funny about:

We would love to however I think that it's unlikely.. I start my 6 day working week (shifts) Christmas morning.

Apart from that Mrs_D may well be re-enacting the nativity at this rate. :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

No chance matey where would you find 3 wise men in S_O_T

Derek

Reply to
Derek

Or Gold?

Reply to
Nige

Me, Nige and Paul could dress up as a shepherd each.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Mark Solesbury uttered summat worrerz funny about:

LOL!

I only work in Smoke on Stench, I live in a neighbouring borough I'll have you know! :-)

And we had reported sightings of strange star like lights in the sky tuther night but I can't mention it in public... DOH! Truth be known, and don't let anyone else know.... they were in fact... stars :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Just don't mention the good looking sheep, or Nige might bring his wellies ...

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Bec has now 'Put in' for this, so i will know shortley :)

What sort of laning do you think we'll get up to?

Ive just got some massive Grizzly Claws on the 90 that i got second hand for a steal, but they are really really noisy.

Bet they will be wicked on rocks and in mud ;)

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Nowt too mad

Reply to
Nige

Stanedge? Will be me, father and Harry, so need to scare father!!!!

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with no floor - its being fixed at last! 200 TDi Disco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

I'd like to do Stanage ... we were so close to there a couple of weekends ago and I didn't do it.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Bec has the 27 28 off, so we are good to go :)

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Grand stuff!

Reply to
Nige

Boxing Day?

or the day after?

Reply to
William Tasso

sounds like a plan :)

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Day after sounds cool to me. Cant do Boxing day

Reply to
Nige