Clunk cured!!!!

Thank gawd the clunk i had in the 110 wasnt the gearbox at all!!! It was a well & truly fecked UJ on the front propshaft!!

The oil leak from the rear diff was onoly the oil seal too!!

Onwards for more work!

oige

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"

Reply to
Nige

& truly fecked UJ on the

Hurrah and hurrah!

and.. Next!

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

The feckin' springs & dampers!!!!

Gonna do them on Sunday if possible!

Mucho swearing & carrying on I'll bet!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"

Reply to
Nige

Get yourself a box of disposable gloves ....worth their weight in gold and manage oddly to deflect alot of lesser knuckle injuries too.

Besides if it all gets a bit much just stick one on your head and blow it up. Should be the confirmation the neighbours were looking for ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

P.S. buy some "Plus Gas" and soak everything in it for as long as you can before.. excellent stuff and will save many a sheared bolt.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

'a box' - Youre gonna need more than one box! ;)

I get through loads of those things! They are also good for working out in the cold - stick 2 pairs on and your hands stay nice and warm.

Its very wierd how they dont stop nitromors from burning you though. The glove can be intact and still watertight but you can feel nitromors though it.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Even the surgeons gloves that are a lot thicker than the normal ones and come in boxes of 50 still burns.

Reply to
jOn

Yup I am going to do springs and shocks tomorrow on my 110. Do I need a spring compressor?

Andrew Renshaw

Marigolds work though!

Reply to
Tom Woods

Funnily enough - just started stocking them - pricing not yet set - somthing like 3.50-4.00 a box defending on type.

As a bit of a survey, would memebers of the goup prefer powder-free, and would poeple regrds their hands as Large, Medium or Small?

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

And if the rear lower shock absorber nuts wont move, you get a hack saw inbetwwen the coils at the bottom and cut the pin off the shock (don't go too far up or you can't get the off-cut out without taking the plate off!).

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

I don't much care about powder or not, and my hands are size 11.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP