Newbury Sodbury Sortout lift offered from Yorkshire

Evening all

If anyone wants to share expenses to Sodbury from Yorkshire (well Harrogate, Leeds and close off the M1 to be precise) this October drop me a line. I will have a spare comfy seat and space in a van if anyone else needs bits taking or bringing. No chassis, axles or engines please :) Younger sisters and slabs of beer welcome.

Talking of moving bits around for people, do we have an a.l.f courier thing on the go? Apart from Posh Ted of course.

I was planning on doing a run down and back for the day.

Allt he best

Reply to
wayne

What date is it Wayne?

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"

Reply to
Nige