Clutch plate question!

Just about to put a 3.9efi in my old 2 door Range Rover........

Its running the original 4 speed LT95 with vac diff lock, I think I'm right in saying the new block should bolt straight on, but what about the clutch!!!!!!

The input shaft to the g/box is ten spline so the older style friction disc should be OK- what about the pressure plate?

Thanks in advance

Lee

Reply to
LEE ARGYLE