Come on Austin! :)

I can't picture Max in the back of a Reliant Robin.

:-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Morph was Buy one get one free with the Conservatory ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 23:22:52 +0000, "Paul S. Brown" scribbled the following nonsense:

Mine was sold on the mention of no more struggling with a tent iof we had a 101 ambi converted to a camper!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

On or around Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:39:54 +0000, LizzyTaylor enlightened us thusly:

if it was a vampire Martyn would've bought it already...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:57:49 +0000, "Paul S. Brown" enlightened us thusly:

I'm not convinced that 4WS counter steering would be stable on the road. The plan for a RWS one is for a 6-wheeler, built on a 100/140 wheelbase, or possibly a 90/130. The middle axle will be non-steering.

all I need is to win the lottery and I'll build the lot of 'em.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Tue, 20 Dec 2005 12:12:16 +0000, Tom Woods enlightened us thusly:

actually, what I fancy is one that's ambulance height and standard width. a GS would be fine as a platform to build it on. What I haven't got is the money.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

...and Lee_D spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

Hmmm. Driving, maybe.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

...and Lee_D spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

I've offered Di a new kitchen, stainless steel kit, the lot. When she found that it would be hidden inside a 101 camper conversion she wasn't quite so keen.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

...and Simon Isaacs spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

Damn and blast! We went from tent camping to a caravan a couple of years back. If I had only held out for a while longer I could have used that! Now I have no leverage at all.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

LizzyTaylor muttered summat about:

queue?