spare wheel

Anybody know where i can get a spare wheel moutnt for the bonnet of a S3 88

I Know you guys are not too keen, visibility etc. But I need the space inside and the rear door mounting is ripping the door of its hinges off road.

Merry xmas (bah humbug)

Ian '76 s3 88 (scruff)

Reply to
ian wood

I have a delux bonnet from a Srs III if you are interested.

In South Somerset.

Reply to
Rory

The message from "ian wood" contains these words:

Probably got a choice of two or three bonnets with mounts, gladly exchange one for a bonnet without wheel mountings. south east Norfolk if you fancy a trip.

Reply to
Warwick Barnes

hi mate

I'd luv your bonnet but South Somerset to South Yorkshire ( Sheffield) seems a long way at 12 mpg Guess I'll have to think of somthing else

Thanks for the offer Ian '76 s3 88 (scruff)

Reply to
ian wood

Well look around for sommat second hand or lying around, I got one with a recess in it .

Reply to
Larry