CSW rear Side windows Question

On one of my rear side CSW windows a bit of trim that the window actually slids in is missing, hence it's rather chattery. It's a U shapped channel which runs along the bottom edge of the window frame. I have the offending item on order but wondered if any one can offer guidance as to how to fit it.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Hence the stick on pads, they drove me mad until i found out what the hell it was!!!

Reply to
Nige

As I can see it's only the drivers side thats missing the channel completely. Richard has it on order.

Done the window regulator tonight....in the rain....as you do. :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

hehhehe

re-send me yer addy matey, lost it in the mists of time, i have a few bits & bats here!

Reply to
Nige