Danger Danger!

Going on from the looking back thread I have to add the following information bulliten.

The Goverment health officials today warned that should Landrover owners in a state of semi-drunkenss on return home from a night out, suddenly decide that it would be rude not to run over to there recently revamped landrover and give it a goonnight kiss that there is an extremely high risk of slipping on the grass and breaking ones ankle.

I thought it wise to spread this advice to all given the high possibility of increase circulation and consumption of intoxicationg liqour mixed with festive spirit.

GET WELL SOON SIS!!!!!! YOU LOON!

Lee D

-- ________________________________

Just a little hobby site about Landies :-) ________________________________

Reply to
Lee_D

Just in time for the Christmas 'break'...

Gotta hand it to her though, she's certainly now 'up there' with the rest of us hopeless landie-loonies :-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

On or around Mon, 22 Dec 2003 12:41:33 -0000, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

splffrrtftftrfttrttttt!

sorry, but this is one of those "gotta laugh at" things.

pass on my wishes for a speedy recovery, done the broken ankle thing and it's no fun, really.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Was this after kissing your land rover?

Reply to
Nikki

|| || Was this after kissing your land rover? || -- || Nikki ||

Don't ANYONE mention the Dutch guy and the Range Rover exhaust pipe.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

I didn't know he was Dutch.

Reply to
wayne

Was Sis on this occasion.... apparently even the Germans awarded 6.0 for artistic impression however following the video replay Sis was disqualified as she never actually got to Kiss the bonnet ;-)

Lee D

-- ________________________________

Just a little hobby site about Landies :-) ________________________________

Reply to
Lee_D

ATTEMPTING TO KISS AND/OR HUG LAND ROVERS AFTER A NIGHT OUT CAN SERIOUSLY DAMAGE YOUR HEALTH AND CAUSE A LONG AND PAINFUL STAY IN CASUALTY

(see 'danger danger uncut' for further details)

:-I

Faye

Reply to
Fayester

It was probably all he could get if I remember correctly what he looked like!

Reply to
Nikki

On or around Mon, 22 Dec 2003 21:25:03 +0000, Nikki enlightened us thusly:

nah, going out to w*rk in the morning, slipped on a slippery thing...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I didn't realise it was an exhaust pipe.

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

|| on22/12/03 10:35 pm, Richard Brookman at || snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com wrote: || ||| Nikki wrote: ||| ||||| ||||| Was this after kissing your land rover? ||||| -- ||||| Nikki ||||| ||| ||| Don't ANYONE mention the Dutch guy and the Range Rover exhaust pipe. ||| ||| -- ||| ||| ||| =============================== ||| Rich ||| Tiggrr - V8 trialler ||| RR 4.6HSE ||| ||| || It was probably all he could get if I remember correctly what he || looked like! || -- || Nikki || || 1990 Discovery V8i || 1985 Range Rover V8 || 1975 88" Series 3, 2.25 petrol || 1979 Series 3 Lightweight, 2.25 petrol

All? *All?* This was a Range Rover tailpipe!!! It's not as if he was sh*gging a M*cra. The guy had some taste, give him credit. ;-)

Not qualified to judge, and all that, but I know what you mean. He wasn't Tom Cruise for certain.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Didn't he have womens clothing on too? Fat and flabby are two words that sprong to mind and car molester;-)

Reply to
Nikki