Defender 200Tdi Inlet Manifold

Hi di hi All, anyone got a Defender 200Tdi Inlet manifold going? LR no longer make them and I have a customer in Poland with a dead motor - I'd like to help him out. Reasonable amounts of hard-earned available.

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

If the defender variant has the turbo up on top of the exhaust manifold and the inlet manifold tucked up under the exhaust one, then there's one sitting in my shed.... make me a sensible offer (no idea of it's value, or what it was when it was available!), inclusive of postage, via direct email if you wish. Badger.

Reply to
Badger