Defender Doors

Hello

Does anyone have 2 front doors for sale for a 90?

I need to get hold of 2, and Ebay is not being helpful!

Thanks

Mark

9090
Reply to
Mark Solesbury

..and if Mark gets sorted out I'm looking for two as well (push button type)

Cheers Gavin

Reply to
Gavin

Good call gavin!

Push Button is the way for me 2!!

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Talking of push buttons - #1 son dropped a lump of timber on the n/s rear door handle with entirely predictable results - when the universal door supplier pops by I wonder if s/he could have a ferret around for a replacement :)

Reply to
William Tasso

I guess that most of us with an early 90's 90 need new doors. I've seen some adverts for just the bottom part of the door, does anybody have any experience of just fixing the part that rusts so badly? I presume that you need to cut off the rusty section and weld the new door bottom on in it's place.

Regards,

Dave.

Reply to
Dave Gibbs

On or around Tue, 23 May 2006 21:37:53 +0100, "William Tasso" enlightened us thusly:

aesthetically and functionally, the older lift-type handles are better, mind. Probably not quite so good for security...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

aye - and not so good for fitting to my door which very definately expects the push-button type.

Reply to
William Tasso

buy back and repair it yourself ;) ITs a chance to do all the things you wanted to do to it.

I can't imagine that when you come to sell it, the fact that it has been written off in the past should affect things for too many buyers. Its a landrover..

Reply to
Tom Woods

On or around Wed, 24 May 2006 19:57:45 +0100, "William Tasso" enlightened us thusly:

ah, yes, you need the lift-up type doors as well.

Reply to
Austin Shackles