Defender Heater

Hi,

Does anyone have a late style (horizontal output pipes) defender heater/matrix for sale?

Or does anyone know if the later matrix can be put into the older blower box?

I've just fitted a pre-heater and it would be so much nicer if I didn't have to faff about with massively re-doing the pipework with extra bends for the old style heater I have on at the moment.

Regards

William MacLeod

Reply to
William MacLeod