Defender servicing

What are the typical service intervals for a 2.5 TDi Defender?

Typical cost? (UK)

Also, anyone know any sites where I can get answers to such basic questions: the searches I did were all full of trade sites.

Ta.

Reply to
jsp

Diffrent service at different times

6 mth normal use

3 mth rough use

check every day overland

depends on the service and who you go to

6 mth £ 200

12 mth £ 300

24 mth £ 400

double this for a dealer

try it yourself easy

then take to mechanic every 24 mth for a look over

main thing is OIL BRAKES STEERING SUSPENSION TYRES the rest will just break down and can be fixed on the hop

Reply to
Hirsty's