Devils Pit Off Road Day - THIS SUNDAY

Is anyone from here going?

Il be taking the rangie, if she starts that is...... :)

Mark.

87 RR V8 EFI
Reply to
Mark Solesbury

I have no idea where Devils Pit is, so unless someone tells me then nope, I'm not going.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

I'd love to, but I can't, my vehicle does not conform to thier silly regulations.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

what regs?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Mark Solesbury

On or around Fri, 21 Jan 2005 17:50:48 GMT, "Mark Solesbury" enlightened us thusly:

nah, I'll be at Pontardawe. Which is open again, rah!

worth a look if you're not too far away. 25 quid per vehicle per day, they want 'em pre-booked, though, so a bit late for this time. They used to do one a month, dunno if they will be again.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Seatbelts.

Alex