Should I really?

All,

I currently have an 87 RR V8 EFI, she is getting a bit tatty now and things like the upper tail gate are gonna need to be replaced soon.

Ive seen parked down the road a H reg 3.5 V8 EFI dicso for £1300 and 98000 on the clock.

It looks in good nick etc, but do i really want to change from a ranige to a disco.

I only use my landrovers for playing in, and the rangie has a 2inch lift.

If i did get the disco, would i be able to swap the lift from the rangie? Do they have the same running gear as each other?

Mark

87RR V8 EFI #DA301
Reply to
Mark Solesbury

On or around Fri, 15 Apr 2005 07:55:05 +0000 (UTC), "Mark Solesbury" enlightened us thusly:

Good price - check the rear floor for rot and also rear body mountings can get iffy. If manual, check for gearbox play - 's just cost me a grand for a recon box, new T-box gear and fitting for mine. 98K is OK on the engine if it's been serviced regularly. Mine's currently on 108K and (touches wood) seems to be running nicely - it didn't have FSH as such when I got it, but had quite a good history even so.

The disco is in some ways more practical.

should be able to, yeah. running gear is pretty much identical - my disco, for example, sports RR front springs and 90 rear springs :-)

Reply to
Austin Shackles