Disc II Rear Lights.

A previous post has just reminded me.

Recently a seller on Ebay was offering a full set of 2002 onward rear lamps. Both top and the bumper set. Un like the early series II Disco the later ones have the indicators set in the top set. I have never been too happy with the indicators set so low. So my question is. Is it an easy option to convert to the newer type. Or would there be considerable rewiring to do. As to make the job not worth doing.

C C

Reply to
Colonel