Disco 2 front springs

Just fitted the OE Land Rover Warn winch kit to my D2, in the manuals it says I should consider fitting uprated front coil springs due to the weight but it doesn't give a part number. Anyone know if such things exist (other than a dealer part), I have heard of uprated 'police spec' springs for the RRC etc but not for a D2?

Andy

Reply to
Andy

There's nothing special listed for pre 2A999999

From 3A000000 there are :

REB000490 Front Coil Spring - For Vehicles With Winch Fitted - Discovery II from 3A000000 a snip at £61.10 inc VAT each - Genuine Parts only.

or

DA4199 Front Coil Spring (Pair) - 40mm Lift - 20-50Kg Load - Discovery II - £116.32 inc VAT or DA4198 Front Coil Spring (Pair) - 40mm Lift - 50-100Kg Load - Discovery II - £116.32 inc VAT either way - not cheap!

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd