Disco 2 reverts to KM !

Drove my Y reg Disco 2 today - first time is a while, glanced at the odometer and was suprised to see it had reverted to displaying in kilometers. It's been in miles always before, so what the heck is happening!!!

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Ha, press and hold the odometer reset button.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Yes just found out this morning - hold the trip reset for longer than normal and up it comes in miles. I thought I'd been invaded by the EU at first!!!!!

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I found out when I held the reset too long after a fillup, took a moment or three to work out what had happened.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Le 30/04/2011 21:19, Andrew Mawson a écrit :

Hello, I am not sure about that for the Disco, but on my motor bicycle, when you stay pressed on the reset knob for more than 10 sec, you can permute the display to KM to Miles. It did not work on my Defender but you can try.

Reply to
Fred