TD5 Nanocom Winols Fuelmaps

Hello,
I search for exchange my experience about the fuelmaps for TD5 engine of Defender.
I am ready quite to modify some maps, but i am afraid to freeze my ECU...
I had identify many maps with Winols on the extract files with a Nanocom, but i don't really know exactly for some curves if there are for low or high speed... (torques curves) and why there is 4 fuel injection map...
So, i will exchange with you some tuned fuel maps to see if i calculate the good checksum on my files before upload them on my Defender TD5.
I specially search for TD5alive tuned maps, i have some BELLauto.
Are you OK ?
Mail me.
Nano
Τη Κυριακή, 1 Μαΐου 2011 6:56:09 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Fred έγραψε:

Fred thanks !!!
(sorry for the delay but I had problems accessing the newsgroup).
Take care everybody Pantelis Giamarellos www.lrcg.gr
On Sunday, May 1, 2011 4:56:09 PM UTC+1, Fred wrote:

Hi all, I am looking to swap some maps as well.. I have got a couple I would like to share.. If i get some via email I will reply with the maps I have its a mastaz map stage 1 very powerful
On Tuesday, April 2, 2013 12:46:54 PM UTC+1, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

like to share.. If i get some via email I will reply with the maps I have its a mastaz map stage 1 very powerful
Would be great to do some swaps fred
Hi Nano, I'm trying to find some EU2 map to feed my EU3 ECU, do you have some of it? I have 2 fuel curves I'd like to send you but can't see your e-mail. Mine is snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 10:55:00 AM UTC-6, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I've an EU2 with a standard ecu (MSB). How can I get you the map?
I too would be interested in additional fuel maps to test.
Gday just found this page, just letting people know that a site exists just for remapping TD5 ECU's the software has been developed by a fello in Ital y and the software is free, plus he has some maps for download on the site, I have created a forum so people can chat and exchange files and ideas, th ere is link from the forum to the software download. http://lrd2td5mapping. freeforums.org
On Monday, 2 May 2011 01:56:09 UTC+10, Fred wrote:

http://lrd2td5mapping.freeforums.org/
replying to Fred, Nicky wrote: Hi Nano I have a very nice Defender TD5 map to swop.(good low down response and good mid rang torque. Thanks Nicky
replying to Nicky, anitarr wrote: What would you like to receive in return? Cn give you full instructions how to remove alarm and many other things but would so much like a good fuelmap
replying to anitarr, Nicky wrote: Sounds good to me. contact me on snipped-for-privacy@axxess.co.za