Disco 3 headlamps

Are they the same lamps as the P38, as in H4's?

I have a Xenon kit just arrived with no car to put it on, if not anyone want it?

Reply to
Nige

Nope, H7's in the D3 Nige

Reply to
Andy

Minge!

Reply to
Nige

Are they likely to fit my 300 Tdi?

If so, how much do you want, Nige?

Reply to
Paul - xxx

If they are H4 lamps yes they will, i aint even opened the box yet & they cost me £139, you can have 'em for £110 delivered mate.

Top quality ones too, no cheap chinese s**te.

Nige

Reply to
Nige

I'll check on it later and let you know, cheers.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Hold the front page, the bloke has offered to replace them with the correct ones for the job.

Sorry matey

Nige

Reply to
Nige

I'd like to see how they look on the D3 Nige. Give me a shout when you're installing them.

Reply to
Andy

Will do matey.

Reply to
Nige

I thought the D3 had HID's or Bi-Xenons?

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Only come standard on the HSE now.

Can be retro-fitted but not cheap.

Reply to
Andy

Fecking bean counters!

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

On or around Tue, 26 Feb 2008 16:37:33 -0000, "Andy" enlightened us thusly:

If anyone sees H4 Bi-xenon (with 2 actual light-emitting things, not a sliding wotsit) for anything like cheap, I'd be interested.

Reply to
Austin Shackles