Disco clock light.

Can anyone let me know how to get at the backlight bulb in the LCD Clock of a 94 Disco. I dont want to go pulling at it ham fisted or I know I'll just break it !.

Cheers

Reply to
StaffBull

When I did mine, some time ago now, I found that if like mine you have a blanking panel...on the posher ones its where switches go just beneath the clock. This with a gentle tug pulls out allowing you access to the clock and then the bulb.. You can actually swop this with the ash tray on the other side of the panel as well.. Hope this makes sense.

Reply to
-Lee-

Reply to
StaffBull

Remove the switch panel and the clock fixings can be undone by inserting a credit card or similar around the edges of the clock whilst gently esing the clock out.

HTH

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530

Slip two credit cards into the joint at the top and bottom of the clock module. Fiddle around with them and you will be able to push aside the plastic tabs on the clock module which hold it in place.

Reply to
Gordon Wedman