Disco II 01 Check engine light

Hey folk,

Quick question, I was pulling my boat this weekend and at about 35-40mph I noticed my truck felt like it had no power and the steering console would vibrate like if you stop hard with a warped rotor. On my way back from the boat ramp the check engine light came on. I have 72,000 miles on the disco and I just had the plugs and cables replaced. Driving the truck without the boat, she runs fine... Any ideas. I'm about to get a code reader to see what code is generated. Could it be fuel related?

Reply to
news.britsys.com