Disco radio

Can someone tell me how to key the code into my radio, the battery has been off a few days and when I put it back on the radio has 236 on the display and I can't find how to key in the correct code which I have.

Mark

Reply to
murph

According to the manual you follow this procedure:

NOTE:If an incorrect code is entered,a one

minute time delay is imposed before a second

If this display is absent,the radio will still work,

but will not be protected by the security code.If

this is the case,you should activate the code by

keeping the 'up ' tuning button depressed while

turning the set on (a two-tone bleep will sound).

Before activating the code,ensure that you have

the Security Information card with the security

code on it.

Hope it helps?

Take care.

Reply to
cyberwraith

This didn't work, I forgot to mention last time it's a seris 1 disco.

Reply to
murph

On or around Sat, 29 Jan 2005 17:24:51 GMT, "murph" enlightened us thusly:

If it's a genuine disco radio, then you can get codes from LR, normally.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

OK Murph try this;

Switch on the unit, enter the code via the five numbered buttons, when all four numbers have been entered the radio should display frequency and operate.

Good luck, cyberwraith

Reply to
cyberwraith