disco rear light upgrade

Just found the perfect way to upgrade the rear of my 94 Disco to have the side lights in the upper clusters - I've just bought a pair of LED bulbs to put into the original clusters - I will "stick" these into the original housing and wire them up to the original lights because they are LED they wont take much current draw so no probs about upgrading the wiring. I am going to replace all the bulbs to LED at some point as they are shockproof and will last for donkeys.( more expensive though)

Many thanks to those who had advised on the upgrade of the lights - I'll let you know how they look.

PS - it's had an MP3 player head unit fitted with an aux in as I want to build in a PC soon for mass storage of MP3, DVD playback and GPS.( Destinator) If anybody has any info on fitting a PC into a 4 X 4 please let me know of any issues or how to overcome them.

cheers.

Reply to
StaffBull