discovery 200 tdi FS

Ok I am bored , its time for a change

Anyone want to buy my Disco

she's a J reg three door in dark metalic grey colour manual seven seater

milage is 153000 rebuilt engine two years ago with new turbo new injectors new water pump rebuilt head new short engine kenlowe fan and loads of other bits

18months ago rebuilt gearbox ( cross pinned ) new shocks and springs

all brake calipers rebuilt drive really well!

three owners since new and we have all waxoyled her!

nice car very reliable !!

I am looking for £3500 ono can take some photos tomorrow if anyones interested.

Reply to
Chris Gear