Discovery Alternator on early 3.5 V8

I have a lightweight with an early 3.5 V8 fitted. The alternator has just died so I was hoping to replace it with a brand New Delso alternator that I have spare (that I bought for a Disco). Does anyone have any advice on finding and fitting a V pulley that will fit onto the screw threaded shaft of this alternator?The existing pulley wheel from the old alternator has the usual slot fitting and is for a smaller shaft than on the Delso. Any help gratefully received. Mike

Reply to
mpeel