Discovery front sunroof

Hi,

I've had a problem with the front (mechanical) sunroof on my 2000 Discovery TD5. I know where the drain holes should be, but cannot see them. Does anybody know if it's possible to check if the drain holes are blocked without taking the roof lining out or stripping the sunroof down?

NB. It only appears to leak when it's at a particular angle, but I can't work out what that angle is. This means it ever leaks when I wash the car or the local dealer does a leak test!

Regards

nemo2

Reply to
nemo2