90 half-chassis

In finally managed to get out the house for a couple of hours today and went to inspect the 90 I bought for pennies a while back.

The LR is lovely (early 90 2.5 diesel) but there's a fair bit of corrosion on the rear parts of the chassis.

I remember that you used to be able to get half chassis, or quarter chassis for series trucks, can you get them for 90s?

Dave

Reply to
Dave R

As far as I'm aware you can only get a rear crossmember with or without extensions.

The extensions are around 18" long on a 90 version.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Bugger, scrap heap it is then!

90 for sale.........anyone?!

Dave

Reply to
Dave R

If it's requiring a new chassis i fear you may have to give it away!!!

Of course bieng a Yorkshireman i would find it very hard indeed to pass on such a kind offer................!

Nige

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

We might be going on a summer holiday, the Greece Ball rally!!!!

Reply to
Nige

Where are you?

Richard