Distributor cap wetproof

Have a RR V8 was wondering how I can wetproof the Cap & leads?

is there a products out there that will do the job?

thanks in advance

Reply to
charlie

On or around Mon, 28 Mar 2005 23:10:59 +0100, "charlie" enlightened us thusly:

3-litre plastic pop bottle, suitably sawn-off.
Reply to
Austin Shackles
3 litre cider bottle did it for me, hic! Richard

Reply to
Richard

must be a Somerset thing then!!! hic! you got me at it now!

Reply to
charlie

Charlie Hi,

You can e-mail Steve and ask him about his waterproofing kits for 4 cylinder, Freelander and V8 engines.

I have bought 30 of his kits for fellow members of the LR club of Greece and

29 of them where amazed at how well the kit worked on waterproofing their cars. The 30th was clumsy with his hands and managed to tear it while trying to install it but he had not read the instructions at all.

Steve's e-mail address is snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com

You can tell him that I have recommended him to you.

Take care Pantelis Giamarellos LAND ROVER CLUB OF GREECE

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Contatc Nick at Tuff toys 4X4

have some wonder slip on covers for all sizes of dizzy caps

or buy a diesel

Tony

Reply to
Tony