Do we wave at New Defender drivers?

I know us old Defender and Series driver tend to give each other a wave but anyone tried it with a new Defender driver? All the ones I've seen so far are spotless and shiny, with clean tyres, some covered with all the gear (snorkel, lights, roof bars etc). Good buy secondhand!

Reply to
Bob Hobden

To be honest Bob, I have yet to see one on the road(or off the road) around my area! Neil.

Reply to
Neil

Seen quite a few around here**, all nice and shiny with clean tyres. One has every option by the look of it, snorkel, lights, ladder, etc naturally in shiny black with blacked out windows.

** I do have a job spotting them amongst all the other SUVs.
Reply to
Bob Hobden

Not seen one round here. Would you expect them to wave back?

Reply to
bert

From what I've seen of the drivers NO!

Reply to