Dpeed Pulse 4 Sat Nav (Freelander)

Hi there

I am just about to install a VDO satellite navigation system into my 98 Freelander (2.0 diesel) as I do not want to pay the exorbitant

fees for installation. I am wondering if any one knows where I can take a feed from to drive the speed pulse input.

Jim

Reply to
Gridlad

I'm thinking of getting a Td4 HSE Toylander for my next company motor in Feb. This has sat nav fitted to the radio (Becker) so the feed will be in the radio loom - ask politeley and I'm sure ure local landy dealer will tell U which wire - it will be the same one if theres speed dependant volume on the stereo.

Reply to
StaffBull