P38 speed pulse signal for GPS sat nav

I'm after the speed pulse signal for a P38 so that I can put in a blaupunkt GPS sat nav. I have been told of a wire that conects to the speedo but I want to confirm it before I go any further. Many thanks

Will

Reply to
william

william> I'm after the speed pulse signal for a P38 so that I can william> put in a blaupunkt GPS sat nav. I have been told of a william> wire that conects to the speedo but I want to confirm it william> before I go any further. Many thanks

No, you don't want to do that! :-)

The signal from the ABS goes to the BeCM and is distributed from there.

the connections I used for my installation of the factorysystem.

Andy

Reply to
AndyC the WB