LT230 Bearings (Timken etc replacement numbers?) 96 D1

Two questions, if my bearings are shaking a bit in the races (IE I can shake the race and hear the taperbearings in there) would that indicate the bearings are bad? When I had the output shaft out before the bearings could move a bit in the races, but I have read a few other messages which indicated that is not proper and the bearings should be replaced. This of course leads me into the second question, does anyone know the timken or other USA available third party bearing replacement part numbers for both bearings? The dealer isn't open today or tomorrow, but some of the parts places are and I would like to get at least the two bearings on the output shaft replaced, if they are bad as described above.

I found one site that lists up to 95, but does not show the 96 replacement part.

Thanks! Scot

Reply to
Scot Kight

The output shaft bearing is FRC7871, the front and rear flange bearings are STC1130.

If you have ay difficulty obtaining them, then the old ones will have a unique number on them that any bearing seller should be able match.

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd