Early for 1/4

posted on another newsgroup care to lay odds on what will be the first car in the UK looking like that?

fever week - could do with a rust trap guide tho)

Reply to
Derek

posted on another newsgroup care to lay odds on what will be the first car in the UK looking like that?

TDi fever week - could do with a rust trap guide tho)sorry if you got theother post deleted off our server after OE truncated myname into the url

Reply to
Derek

Derek ( Disco TDi fever week - could do with a rust trap guide tho)sorry if you got the other post deleted off our server after OE truncated myname into the url buggerit and set fire to it dammed M$ OE did me again

Reply to
Derek

On or around Mon, 27 Mar 2006 19:25:38 GMT, "Derek" enlightened us thusly:

have to said, that'd bloody clever. Now if someone was to program a green oval into it...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Austin Shackles uttered summat worrerz funny about:

How about a hamster running around one of them exercise wheels gif.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

I like- trouble is they start at $12,500 which would get me a nice pair of

200 TDis to play with, were I to have it! Also I suspect they only really work at night.

Chris

Reply to
Chris