Ebay - Car mats

Yeah I Know, Mats and Landrovers, but the Rangie has none at all yet.

Any one any good experiences from particular sellers or bad experiences from s**te mats.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I got a full set from Simmonites, they fit real & cost £60, worth it.

Reply to
Nige

Nige uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Got they piccy of the car.. lookin' good :-)

I'll take a peek at Simmonites.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Aye, it's getting there now, needs lifting & a bit of cutting, jobs a good 'un!

Reply to
Nige

Lee,

Genuine for the back as is one complete piece .... see if you can pick some up from breakers/ebay. The aftermarket ones just don't seem to work in the RR for some reason. Pity I forgot to take them out of my old one before trading it :rolleyes:

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Neil Brownlee uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Yeah, If I'd have been a bit sharper I'd have got the ones from the other Vogue when I got the car in my haggle... doh!

Simmonites don't seem to do owt for the '02 onward rangie....

What sort of price are Genuine new? The ones it our old Disco lasted well, Halfruads types seem to look ok will the first muddy field / winter then end up looking drab.

I've not an unending pot but I don't want to f*ck the carpets either.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Lee_D uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Committed to a set now, new , OE parts and delivered cheaper than local prices :-) Still alot of pennies mind but should last a considerable time.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

experiences from

I recently got a full set of genuine Disco 2 TD5 mats from "marshallmotorgroup" - an eBay seller for £59.64 including postage, and the are the real thing. Full proper receipt from Marshall Motor Group in Lincoln (01522-877222)

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Properly fitted mats have another advantage they don't creep up under the clutch . I've put workshop mats in the back of the Disco (cut to fit ) nice for the doggies but next time I'm going down the Agrie supplies, stable mats are the dogs testes owt that hosses can stand on will do for me about £25 for 2m X 2m should have plenty leftover for other stuff as well. Derek

Reply to
Derek

Id agree. Got mine new but from someone who had never used them on the bay for 60quid

They come up quite often.

You need genuine for the drivers side with the mounting of the brake peddle.

If I dont get this b@stard gearbox fixed you can have mine soon. Im toying with a visit to the Audi dealer..

Tim

Reply to
Tim Guy

I bought a new OE set with the first D2 I had in 2002. I had them in every car I had since and sold them on with the latest D2 this year. Five years' constant use, and scubbed up like new. Can't remember how much I paid, but good value. Irrelevant now, I spose.

Rich B

Reply to
Rich B