alternator belt for Range Rover

looking for a generic part number for alternator belt for '92 Range Rover, my local automotive doesn't list Land Rovers and need a belt ASAP thanks for any assistance David

Reply to
born2run001

Assuming that it is the V8 engine try ERR416 polyvee belt (Gates power grip belts are the best) alternativly try ringing your local dealer for a price and ask them to quote you the correct part number.

Luckie

Reply to
marsupilami

If you can't get that one, a vacuum pump belt for a Peugeot 1.9 Diesel (405/309) fits as I found out in an emergency.

TRH

Reply to
TRH