Electrikery switches.

I think I might of asked this before but is it possable to wire a negative earth ignition switch to a posative earth vehicle? And if possable how?

-- Your help is, as always, greatfully receved. Rory Manton

1957 109 Series One, Daisy 1965 Series 11 SWB GS , Rose.
Reply to
Rory Manton

Think live and return. The switch works on the live side. Detailed widing of the switch contacts may differ, but the same switches could have been used.

Reply to
David G. Bell