Differential Lock light

I have an 88' RRC and the Diifferential Lock Light is on all the time. Is this normal? I can't find any information on the this in the Owner's Handbook or Workshop Manual.

Thank You in Advance for any help on this.

Reply to
NaBoy

Try reversing a few yards!

Reply to
Davey
2 things;

  1. you have wound up the transmission ( twisted the axles with respect to each other and put a strain on the transfer box ), drive onto lose gravel for a 100 yds or so or better still reverse for a short distance.

if that does'nt work

2 could be the sensor switch needs repositioning to show engaged and disengaged ( bit like the handbrake warning switch )

Reply to
Hirsty's

: > Thank You in Advance for any help on this. : >

: :

Reply to
thesnowbaron