ex-military Landrover

Hi

I think I'm in the market for an ex-military landrover. I think the spec will be Diesel, 90, Hardtop, dated Aug 84 onwards (I have a B plate ready for it0.

Anything I ought to beware of ??? Any thoughts welcome!

By the way. I'm in south London, so any ideas on where I might possibly find one of these would be welcome too!!!

(Remove the nospam rubbish to reply)

Peter>>

Reply to
SE London

You could have a look at

. In the dealer section there is a really big list of dealers you couldtry, and theres also some private ads on there.Should keep you busy for a while!

Reply to
Tom Woods