Extra Power Socket - 95' Disco - UK

I want to put an additional power socket in the boot as it would be more useful. Anybody know of any kits or experiences that might help?

Cheers

Mick

Reply to
Mick

I put a caravan type 12v socket in the boot next to the light and took the power from the trailer supply, I then connected the plug to a cig lighter extension so have the best of both worlds.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Seddon