F.S. 1989 90 V8 CSW

Well my merry-go-round of car ownership shows no sign of stopping, picked up this V8 90 in April and it is a cracker, trouble is I also bought a Volvo V70 T5 as my family/work car and I just can't get on with it. After years of running Landy's of all shapes and sizes I should have stuck to them and not tried to drive a 'normal car' !

So the V70 is for sale but I want to replace it with a Disco 2 TD5 so the 90 will have to go too to provide enough funds in't kitty.

Anyone fancy a tidy V8?

Or a fast family lugger?

Andy