FA: Disco 1 load cover

From Disco I just sold - grey load space cover, no marks, gwo.

If anyone's interested, eBay item 4608765274.

Cheers

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Cool Rich, Mine's fairly shagged so might have a bid for it. Is it truly in excellent condition? TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

...and TonyB spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

There are no marks on it that I can see. It pulls out and retracts just like it should. It was only in the Disco for about 6 months. I was going to describe it "as new" but some d*****ad would be bound to find a tiny mark and neg me on it. I try to deal on the square with everyone, but there are some real twerps on ebay. It don't think you'd be able to tell it from a new one. They are currently about £99 new. Have a go! Thanks for the enquiry.

Reply to
Richard Brookman