FA: RRC 4.2 LSE

4608472565 item number

or link -

On eBay, have a look at my auction & see if i have missed anything a possible buyer might want to know please??

Cheers

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Gosh 1993 and only 160 miles! I guess it should be 160k, so you've put

40k onto it, in how long?

A few typos:

"RAER UPPER TAILGATE..."

"... IF YOU WIN THAUCTION YOU ... "

" ... BOUGHT MY CAR, NO A VIEWING OF MY CAR ... "

Not quite sure what the last picture is of, other than some oily, new and rusty bit.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

It's the new rear tailgate crossmember, the rusty bit is the old bumper, i have a new one with the sale but forgot to mention it!

Nige !! gawd knows what happened with the spelling!!

I'll sort 'em cheers Dave.

Reply to
Nige

ooo the temptation...

-- Mark.

"nec aspera terrent"

................................................................ Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access >>>> at

MVP

" ... IT DIVES LIKE A NEW CAR ... "

I'd buy it if it did ;-)

John

Reply to
John Greystrong

I suppose it would, just wouldn't do owt else!!!

dont ever trust the ebay spellchecker is all i can say!

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Nige

On or around Sat, 28 Jan 2006 17:11:19 +0000, Nige enlightened us thusly:

good description. Have to say that WRITING ALL IN CAPS puts me off, but that's a personal thing.

wish I could afford/justify it.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Likewise , And I know it looks ok ,, I drive past it every day

Not seen the Scooby since the new rangie arrived tho ,, not got shut of it have you Nige ???

Reply to
Smurf

No matey, it's at work!!! I use it once i get to work sometimes! Give a pip next time you pass!!

Nige

Reply to
Nige