FAQ- archived info about landys

My concience is prickling me about not having a Landy on the drive ( or 3 ) so I thought to pay danegeld ( banish the demons etc) I would post the list for posterity or at least those looking for info before (or after) throwing Haynes at the cat in frustration

Derek Scooby x2

what it says + links to P38 air suspension> software > >
Series defender> >
Dutch site under reconstruction> >
loads of mods ( they sell stuff an all) handy> electrical section> >
90 series FFR> >
mainly series tips> >
allsorts of Landys 6x6 tracked and> Iranian versions > >
perkins prima conversion> plus a very nice sheet metal folder -a project for later next year> >
check your VIN number> >
guide to chassis> numbering > >
alternators> arrgggggh > >
200 and 300 conversions> >
Ibex and hybrid> >
squeezing more> power out of the 300> >
the answer to life the> universe and why Discovery alarms cause problems + the solution> >
Discovery and the> alarm another answer> >
Land Rover> official manuals portal mostly free> >

RAVE and Microcat

> Paint > >
Stephens very complete guide to getting colour on your Landy a must read> before getting the brushes (spraygun ) out.> > > Forums >

everybodys favourite comic> > Misc >
performance parts including> the 2 1/4 !! > >
captive fasteners handy things to> have > >
embrionic auction site for things Land Rover> >
turbo repairer- save a bomb> when it goes bang > >
pattern panels Disco inner wing> sills battery carriers defender /series floor etc etc> >
repair item for> gearbox shaft > > The landy world >
Oklahoma LR club> >
Dutch LR club> >
US of A good forum and tech help> >
Czech> Discovery club > >