RAVE CD

Anyone got one covering the P38 i9 can borrow, mines got lost & my PC died ffs.

Reply to
Nige

No...

But you can download it here

Its 400mb though. If your connection wont handle it, i can download get it to you.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

or try

if all else fails Nige mail me and I'll put it up in my webspace.Derek

Reply to
Derek

On or around Mon, 19 Nov 2007 19:53:09 +0000, Mark Solesbury enlightened us thusly:

commendably quick connection at the moment, about 340KB/s which is about all I can get at this end anyway.

I've already got the disco/classic one, but I've not got the one with defender on it, so that's now downloading.

I might grab the microcat as well, just for fun :-)

Reply to
Austin Shackles

International connectivity from here is s**te - I can download at

500KB/s from NZ domiciled servers but international traffic tops out at about 10% of that.
Reply to
EMB

That's cos your guys make our guys go on a diet before they can come and fix your Southern Cross cable!

Lizzy

Reply to
Lizzy Taylor

You only send us the fat bastards, you keep all the fit ones at home.

Reply to
EMB

No, you GOT the fit ones !!

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Fair swap then - you lot just gained my tame electrician.

Reply to
EMB

On or around Tue, 20 Nov 2007 22:54:19 +1300, EMB enlightened us thusly:

I see a flaw in my cunning plan to emigrate, here...

Reply to
Austin Shackles