FFS Ebay

On or around Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:04:16 +0100, Tom Woods enlightened us thusly:

In that case, he should be more careful with his starting prices or put a reserve on it.

this is the case AFAIK, if you quote a postage rate, you post at that cost.

if he doesn't play ball soon, complain to eBay. postage rates are easy enough to look up.

quite.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

aye. gonna tell him that later today i think

i was gonna say that too.

I've got an equivalent bit in the shed. gonna weigh it later (when it stops raining!). Im sure its gonna come in at £6 max.

I'm not sure what to do. On principle i'm inclined tell him to send it at £11. however i really could do with the item so im almost tempted to pay it (my max bid was £10 but it just happenend that nobody else bid above 99p!).

--

The 101 Forward Control Club and Register

Reply to
Tom Woods