First home...

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 20:21:19 +0100, Mother scribbled the following nonsense:

Ate too much while away, came back at 12 stone, and no clothes fit :-(

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Blummie! That's some marathon eating!

Reply to
Mother

I go dappy when my blood sugar gets low and (very) crouchy when tired.

The former is easily cured with choccie cakes, the latter by taking a chainsaw to camp site sound systems init... :-)

Reply to
Mother

I'm impressed! Good skills! :o)

Reply to
Graham G

can't argue with that, recon I might suffer the same condition ;o)

Choccie cake and chainsaws is a mix to cheer most blokes up I'd have thought.

still don't explain how I ended up cakeless though. I'll have to tell her to get a bigger box full next time ;o)

Reply to
Graham G

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 12:07:48 +0100, Mother scribbled the following nonsense:

In a hotel that charges £150 per person per week, half board, and then offers all you can eat at breakfast and evening meal....... Are you surprised??? Can't even get BnB for a week for that price in this country....

I did try everything to keep the weight off, including Raki... Beware if you attend a show and come over for a drink next year, I have litres of the stuff!

Mind, less than £120k buys a 3 bedroom place in 750 square metres of land and 30 olive trees... And that includes all the moving costs, legal fees and taxes.... Just a bloody long way to come in a 101 dragging the GLASS show trailer!

Anyone want to buy a 2 bed house 10 miles from Peterborough in a quiet rural town?

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 12:09:44 +0100, Mother scribbled the following nonsense:

You go even more crouchy when people wake you up before the ungodly of

10am asking you to move your 101 from their stand!!!! ;-)
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Yes, I think that's a very good idea ;-)

Reply to
Mother

Oh I dunno, they were actually not too hard to deal with. P'raps someone told them I have a very large axe...

Reply to
Mother

In news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Mother"

Reply to
GbH

On or around Wed, 19 Oct 2005 18:19:06 +0000 (UTC), Simon Isaacs enlightened us thusly:

tempting. could buy that and have some change to put in the bank... Just need to persuade the parents that moving to cyprus (it was Cyprus, wasn't it?) and growing olives is a good idea.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Wed, 19 Oct 2005 18:20:28 +0000 (UTC), Simon Isaacs enlightened us thusly:

It should be noted that he was up voluntarily before that time on Sunday. Comments were made.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 21:28:27 +0100, Austin Shackles scribbled the following nonsense:

Close, crete. too much chance of running into our BnB owning friend in Cyprus!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

The body was up, the mind followed a couple of hours later...

Reply to
Mother

On or around Thu, 20 Oct 2005 08:52:01 +0000 (UTC), Simon Isaacs enlightened us thusly:

ah yes, good point. Nemmind, perhaps the Turks will shoot him. Crete it is, then. afl Crete wing, anyone?

Actually, I quite fancy Portugal, meself. I'm reasonably partial to the main product... don't speak the lingo, mind, but that could be remedied. I gather there's some quite good offrading to be had...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 13:21:24 +0100, Austin Shackles scribbled the following nonsense:

Port is somewhat smoother than Raki, I must admit!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

so Mother"

Reply to
Richard Brookman

so Simon Isaacs was, like...

If I went away, and came back at 12st, none of mine would fit either.

Not for the same reason, however.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

On or around Thu, 20 Oct 2005 19:43:59 +0100, "Richard Brookman" enlightened us thusly:

same here. I'd be quite happy to only weigh 16st.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Cakes, like fires, can never have too much topping ;-)

Reply to
Mother