Fixed!!!

Christ they like to make it hard, you have to take off the tensioner & the other idler wheel to get at two bolts.

The old pump was utterly monged!

1.5 hours & all is well!
Reply to
Nige

Well done!!!

Found this and I thought of you though, stood at the side of the A1 with out of date Scrumpy Jack

"For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with rotten floor 200 TDi DIsco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

On or around Tue, 28 Aug 2007 20:00:37 +0100, Simon Isaacs enlightened us thusly:

in colour!

the "small print" bit is amusing.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Nige, saw your head under the bonnet when I passed this afternoon, guessed you were fitting more bits or fixing sommat, you ever thought of a new career as a LR mechanic :-)

You must have had a crack at most stuff by now.

Andy

Reply to
Andy